Author Topic: A little thought of mine about this PW-Stealer  (Read 18296 times)

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2003 05:53 pm CST »
just me or does it say right after EVIL_INC WANTS YOU DEAD! it says Evil_Inc trys to hit you but missess! before choas even trys to hit him?

*edit*i said this cause INC said that he tried to hit inc first*edit*
« Last Edit: February 23, 2003 06:59 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2003 05:54 pm CST »
Come to think of it. Yeah.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Crash

• Rapist!!!
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2003 06:01 pm CST »
Quote from: "Crash"

Ok, notice right after he targeted Choas, there is no message saying "EVIL_INC wants you dead. Travel carefully."

Who know what happened in this time frame...

My 2 cents.

Way to read.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Crash »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2003 06:53 pm CST »
Wow crash, you are right.  This suddenly got a whole lot deeper.  Inc, if you want to show the best kind of proof, run a demo everytime trouble starts up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2003 06:53 pm CST »
Don't worry Crash, he's only 12...  :oops:  :oops:

I think what happened was Choas cut the picture so that no one could see what he did before.  If only INC took SS's of the situation.  But then again, would anyone believe them, or take them as fakes?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jason_Xero »
Gotta love SBC with their 6Mbps tier for 45$
(Yes, on their site it only shows 3Mbps, but it is actually 6Mbps, I would know :)).

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2003 07:01 pm CST »
crash i posted right when you posted, so i didnt read your post it went to my post
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2003 07:19 pm CST »
Woah Crash is right. Way to screw up cut and paste choas lol. Very nice detective work crash. lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2003 07:22 pm CST »
Here are the ss i took of what happened before the one that was tampered with and provided by choas.
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/e ... ity=uygHqZ
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/e ... ity=fMzhoK
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/e ... ity=LlQGnb
Then again, as crash pointed out, choas made the mistake when altering his ss of not fixing the fact that untill it tells him i want him dead, i would automatically miss him. This means that he HAD to have previously targeted me beforehand. and as my unaltered pics show of this previous action, HE assaulted ME.
As for me telling lies, let me know when I start because I have not yet. You have a personal vendetta against me and have been conspiring with your buddies to set me up for a long time now. each and every time someone brings charges like this up, I provide evidence and proof to show that the accusations are unfounded. Then out of frustration you just call me a lier despite proof otherwise and yell it untill you convince yourself.
My only "crime" is being someone who is willing to tell the truth despite others not wanting to hear it and not kissing up.
Remember this is not an issue about anyone bringing any charges against me (although it was tried and failed, it was a matter of ME bringing up an entirely different issue.
Choas was acting in a manner totally unlike himself and useing phrases and words that were identical to those used by the hacker. I was trying to help him and the rest of the server out by letting you know that there was a possibility of him having been hacked.
This was possible because in previous situations, the hacker would use only a single stolen character at a time and then switch off to another only after he was busted on one and had had the character taken back away from him. I thought that choas was the next to be used in this manner and was hoping to help him by getting his character returned.
So, now that the issue is well and truly settled, lets get back to the task at hand.... playing and having fun. :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2003 07:24 pm CST »
No need to apologize to me. just knowing that I have once again proven myself is enough for me.
Rest assured that my days of rulebreaking have been behind me for a LONG time. I DID used to break a few rules in my lower remorts (as has everyone) If I decide to do so again, I will own up to it if confronted. My honesty and sense of honor would not allow me to do otherwise.

edit: i added a few more pics. I ask that you not take action on my behalf concerning the events that are occurring on them, I just thought they would more fully explain the events we were speaking of.
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/e ... D=64286707
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2003 08:24 pm CST »
Who is making an apology?

Now that you have showed me proof for once, things can be altered.

However, in the ss you have showed, not once did you have any evidence that choas had targeted you first etc.. that just shows m3th attacking you, and choas mugging you..

I had allready stated that mugging wasn't the problem. Now(thanks to crash) that Choas has edited the ss to make yourself look bad, he is going to get it..

You haven't proven yourself innocent because you have no evidence relating to the situation HOWEVER, his evidence is now invalid so it goes back to an even standpoint.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2003 09:26 pm CST »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2003 09:51 pm CST »
No need to apologize.
When I actually do something like that, you will have no arguments from me. Since I am honest and do not lie, I will openly admit it when I do.
LOL darwin thats funny. It seems I'm not the only one who can pick apart the lies to reveal the truth beneath.
crash, thanx for pointing that out.
It's funny that we were the only ones to tell that that was doctered. :roll:

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2003 09:55 pm CST »
Thats funny. ozzy is over 7 feet tall without legs? wonder how tall hed be if he did have them.

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2003 10:11 pm CST »
he doens't need legs, he hovers...because he is Ozzy!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Choas

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2003 05:40 am CST »
This is forking Bullmalarkey. I did NOT edit them pics in any way. When i get home i will upload the pics to the webshots. And the reason why he was able to hit be was because he targeted me 1st. Then i targeted him half way during the fight and i was killing him fairly. So then his target expired on me and he targeted me once again. So again i took a screenshot of it. I was taking screenshots all along during the duration of the rightS.. You have to remember that i was fight 2 GODS at one time and for a fair bit...i was winning. Thats why it shows my spells on INC hitting XKenshinX. Dont forget that i was fighting evil for over 10 mins and Kenshin for about 10-15 mins before the fight with evil started. As i said before Ozzy im not trying to get him cleared because i think thats just wrong to clear. And we all know that you are out to get him.. but please dont accuse me of editing anything to get him in trouble. Your the one trying to get this situation blown up for no good reason. (accept a personal problem with INC)
i just looked into this more...LOOK AT THE ORIGIONAL.. I DIDNT SHOW ALL THE CHATBOT (mainly to save upload time on 56k, but i WILL do it when i get home) Take a look at the ORIGIONAL PAGE THAT I UPLOADED THEN TELL ME ITS FAKE! (one of the boxed isnt to full size with about 2 lines taken out(I called him a unsavory woman in #tell) after he targeted me!)
LOOK FOO!'s
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Choas »
Your 2 cents aren't worth 1 cent to me!