Author Topic: Problems with mixing scripts  (Read 2689 times)

Sly the Racoon

• Goblin Pup
Problems with mixing scripts
« on: June 19, 2003 10:34 pm CDT »
I'm having some problems with my scripts. I have some scripts installed for the different mods on Tribes but they interfere with RPG everytime I play. Now I had a idea of how to get around it, my idea was to setup two different autoexec for regular tribes and the RPG version but I'm wondering if that is safe. I don't think that tribes needs the autoexec to run properly but I'm not sure. Now if I can do that, how do I link the programs to execute those scripts for the two different mods? Would I had it into the target line to execute the file or what. I understand that I would have to quit tribes altogether to switch between RPG script and the regular tribes scripts so don't worry about that. Anybody have a idea to my little problem?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sly the Racoon »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003 11:17 pm CDT »
Well, it depends on what scripts you are running for TRPG..

THe easiest thing to do would be to install 2 copies of Tribes. Use one for TRPG and one for whatever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Sly the Racoon

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003 12:08 am CDT »
Thanks UnderGod. Appreciate the feedback. But looks as if I've solved the problem but not before I installed two copies of tribes. I just ran two different autoexec and neither one seems to interfere with any of my mods I have installed on my computer. Thanks for your help though. Properly wouldn't of found my solution if I didn't reinstall Tribes and get a fresh start to work with cause my config folder was a mess and I didn't know what was what so thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sly the Racoon »