Author Topic: Ironsphere.org forums  (Read 3057 times)

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
Ironsphere.org forums
« on: November 4, 2002 05:09 pm CST »
Did someone just wipe em out??? I just went there and said this board has no forums or some crap. Is this just me or what??

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
Re: Ironsphere.org forums
« Reply #1 on: November 4, 2002 05:40 pm CST »
Maybe they're workin' again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
« Reply #2 on: November 4, 2002 06:34 pm CST »
Bahh i didnt like those forums anyway, they were slow, ugly, and I could only log in once on a username. Once i logged out, my password never worked again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #3 on: November 4, 2002 07:17 pm CST »
Not ironsphere.net forums dar ironsphere.org, they were awesome. But they posted what was wrong and they should be up soon.

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #4 on: November 5, 2002 05:05 am CST »
yea, i think the IS forums have been messed with, the ironsphere.org forums that is, not the memebers.genevus.com/IS forums =P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #5 on: November 5, 2002 11:43 am CST »
Bah, their both slow!
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #6 on: November 5, 2002 12:00 pm CST »
Bah, So Are YOU!
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #7 on: November 5, 2002 12:04 pm CST »
Bah!  I "bah" your "bah" with my "bah"!

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #8 on: November 5, 2002 12:14 pm CST »
lol, sounds like that kid rock song bawwitdahbah =P or however u spell that damn thing

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #9 on: November 6, 2002 01:00 am CST »
lmao evil's an old fart  :D

/me wishes there was a lmao smiley

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #10 on: November 6, 2002 02:57 am CST »
Maybe that can be arranged.  I need a good one though!

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #11 on: November 6, 2002 03:53 am CST »
OMG does that mean I'm gonna be an old fart when i get to 200 posts?? You gotta change that before I get there. lol

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #12 on: November 6, 2002 12:26 pm CST »
Man!  Why doesn't anybody like that?  Maybe it's just a local thing around my home...  everybody here finds it funny.

Crash

• Rapist!!!
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #13 on: November 6, 2002 01:06 pm CST »
You must stay true to the drug theme.
Shalos is working on the forums, trying to make them better, but in turn, messing them up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Crash »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #14 on: November 7, 2002 02:09 pm CST »
I changed it to a drug-related name earlier.  Couple days ago I think.