Author Topic: Focus...celtic16  (Read 2534 times)

kharandhil

• Undead Hero
Focus...celtic16
« on: January 30, 2008 12:24 pm CST »
Why the fark do pk and admins do whatever focus says?
Even support him, wouldn't surprise me if admins tell focus: HEY go mug and kill ,it's ok you wont get jailed for it.
Focus to a pk cries cries...i got mimic killed...
even though I had send ss that proved I had 4 revenge kills...I dunno how but suddenly you can imagine the remorting char suddenly gets mugged at mining spike?? and mines more diamonds than emerald? (which is a proof of being high lvl)
of arf says hes new...let him be he's doing a great work...
Arf unjails me and is mad at me for saying that I would report it to particle...later on the pk in question didnt say sry or anything after jailing me during several minutes for no reason.
Besides that he claims killing suddenly is illegal; (yeah my bash clearly doesnt move focus hp...
Even though he even sees me moving his hp he jails me...again...

HE even claims killing him is just illegal? (I though the rules said you can kill ?espeically when the guy fails to mug;mugs and keeps zoneblocking by bashing me out of zone? Besides that his language and behaviour is unacceptable.
when focus bashes me just to get me out its fine...well its focus the boss...ofcourse...
focus bashes for about 1k and I have half a million hp while remorting...
If shan lvl 1500 cant kill me how can you even think focus may try to kill me with a 1k bash?
NO its not hoarding and zoneblocking...its focus the boss...

now ss part

where it all started...
first Juvenile suddenly tells me mugging focus while he's afk is illegal???
He insists almost jails me...but doesnt ...
HE tells me rules say jail for overmug even if focus is afk... : /

ok later on
I'm about to mimic kill focus ,I #tell Juvenile that I have 4 revenge kills and that ill send ss IF I manage to kil him. I kill him once and send ss ...He still jails me about focus is "unsavory womanin" about it
HE tells arf that ss werent valid...while the ss were clear...and I got no clue how you can think bored suddenly mines more diamonds than emeraldsand spends his time at the superspike
At least arf is smarter and saw JUvs mistake...

arf unjailing me after seeing that my ss were valid (which Juvenile didnt see as legal)

SS1

failed mug ss
SS2

SS3

according to arf, you become a pk then you have to learn the rules...but wasnt it backwards?

HEY focus was unsavory womaning so I listen to him and jail you...(forgetting perfectly fine ss i send him...doesnt matter focus is a priority)
SS4

Focus mugs me bashes me ,even gets me jailed for no reason just with some unsavory womanin and have to be okay with that and admit all the harrasement? BEsides his language and behaviour is the worst ever.
You can tell him whatver u want He wont stop from killing noobs, mugging people harrasing whoever he wants...
HE will just tell you HAHA im telling a pk or admin and get u jailed for no reason. Besides that he will prob call you "names"

more free revenge kills from focus
SS5

SS6

didnt rules say....

Subsection A: General Player Conduct
Players on the server are expected to follow a basic pattern of behavior. That behavior is being nice, courteous, and respectful of the other players on the server. You are not entitled to play on the server and have no more rights than any other player on the server. You are allowed to do whatever it is that maximizes your concept of the game and of having fun, granted that it does not violate this rule set or otherwise infringe upon the other players of the server, the operation of the server, or cause any technical problems with the game itself.

Subsection B: Specific Etiquette and Courtesies
As a player on this server, you are expected to follow a code of etiquette. It is not very difficult to do, as it is really just an adaptation of common manners. Here are some things that you are specifically forbidden to do:

Violate this rule set

Willingly and purposely cause others to violate this rule set

Spam the chat with ANYTHING, no matter if you consider it useful or not

Purposely cause frustration to other players or administrators

frustrations ? calling jeen a slut has been fine for years...calling Evil_inc all kind of names and saying hurtful personal related things is fine. Tell focus please watch your language and please dotn call jeen a slut...Focus : f*** you, you get f*** by your dad.

DOes this make particle laugh? Why make rules if focus can do anything he wants?

HE also blocks and shoves me out of zone while pk is right there...pk clearly says Im watching and recording this...
does he do anything when focus is in front of me? HE says...If he gets in front of you that's HIS prob.
Zone blocking aplies to me while i try to kill but doesnt when focus stand right in front of me ,drags bot away and shoved me to the side?
SS7

SS8

SS9

yeha going to uber at lvl 102 without a weapon; dragging my bot away isnt zoneblocking?
SS10

SS11

shoving to the side isnt any zoneblocking at all? nono
getting in front of me just isnt enough...and when I bash him after that I'm the one whos wrong

SS12

SS13

SS14

SS15

SS16

killing is illegal?
SS17

yeah my bash is so weak I get focus into red?but I cant bash him since juv says killing is not legal?
SS18

SS19

TEll me in my face that focus has the right to do anything ,and beside that...Juvenile supports him and clearly doesnt reget jailing me for nothing even though he had proof; he also sees rules his way. DOnt kill focus...dont mug focus ;dotn kill him ,HE doesnt deserve it?

I would stop if focus stops his behaviour, and stop breaking the rules ...yeah a guy with 2 pages of doghouse is perfectly fine...if admins rly did jail him each time he breaks the rules he would prob have 10 pages by now...
but admins dont care...you have to be like shorty and call admins home to piss em off ...cuz admins dont care otherwise.

shorty gets open season gets banned...but focus who is as disrespectful is prefectly fine...
in fact admins and pk tell me I'm the the whos wrong trying to stop him...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008 12:23 am CST by kharandhil »
Je vous encule tous!

Bonzai

• Orc Thrasher
Re: Focus...celtic16
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008 03:04 pm CST »
I tried to read and understand your lengthy posting but it's a bit confusing. Try it again without all the drama and maybe we can figure out what you are trying to complain about...

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.baconcat.com
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008 04:42 pm CST »
Damn thats a long post.

kharandhil

• Undead Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008 12:49 am CST »
Quote from: "Bonzai"
I tried to read and understand your lengthy posting but it's a bit confusing. Try it again without all the drama and maybe we can figure out what you are trying to complain about...

yeah its long and confusing indeed...

it put it into points.

first ss is just arf unjailing me after recognising that my ss were valid
the thing that happened is simple...focus failed to mug jed 4 times ,I mimic killed him...before doing that I even told the pk who jailed me that I had the ss...i sent them after i managed to kill focus. but he some thaught that bored suddenly mines too...

SS2 are the failed mugs who were perfectly valid (arf has them too, these are also the wrong ss according to Jevenile)

SS3 is Juvenile jailing me while I was "zone blocking" focus...

then the lil msn text with arf...
I'm just telling arf Juvenile jailed me by mistake...I'm angry I dont want to forgive it...and arf gets angry and feels threatened when I tell him I'm going to report this so called "pk mistake"
according to him he also feels that a pk has to learn the rules...but can make tons of mistakes...its ok HEs new...

SS4
sry man I had to jail you cuz focus was unsavory womanin? that's how jailing works now?
focus asks focus gets?
JAiling me after I send him ss of failed mugs?
arf unjailed me in SS1
I didn't get a sry or anything...he made a mistake and nobody cares...he's not sry at all.

SS5, SS6
focus failing to mug me...again...I'm used to it anyways...

but later on when I try to kill him I get jailed in SS3 ?

SS7, SS8
focus runs around; focus stand right in front of me...
but JUvenile says...its fine... DONT BASH HIM.

SS9

Juvenile says I'm not trying to kill; but his hp does move in this ss? no?
It's my fault I cant always get wall dam...

SS10

focus goes to uber not carrying a weapon...drags the bot way from me...and that's not zoneblocking according to Juvenile.
SS11 shows his lvl at that moment

SS12, SS13, SS14, SS15
focus shoving me to the side...but Juvenile whos watching says I'm still wrong about the bashing and I'm the one zoneblocking

SS17
I ask Juvenile directly is it illegal to kill focus?
YES!  I rly don't see why I have no right to not kill him after he keeps mugging me and standing in front of me in zones...
even have revenge kills at that moment from SS5; SS6

SS18
NO!!!! focus hp doenst move...g... why is he in red?
I guess I cant bash him when Juvenile is on, since my bash gets him offmap sometimes...
SS19
shows the hp moving while Juv is there...but it's not killing focus according to Juv; HE wanst watching in SS18

It's great to know that a pk jails people whenever focus is unsavory womanin him...

Yeah I rly have no right to bash focus...my bash doesnt kill him?
On the other side...do admins or pks do something when focus keeps bashing me out of zone with his 1k bash on my half mil hp? NOOOO! That's clearly not zone blocking...even though he cant kill me...

You all know why me or rose try to kill focus...
his behaviour is completely unacceptable...but admins dont care...calling everybody slut,fag and insulting your family is fine,
it's focus anyways ,the favorite guy of admins...

Quote from: "Xenos"
Damn thats a long post.

I like writing...XD
Je vous encule tous!

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008 09:04 am CST »
I was going to write something unsavory womaning about the state of the server but I realized it's not worth it.  Why play on a server where a jackass player runs it? I'm just gonna move on and play servers where those in charge actually ban serious troublemakers like him. It goes beyond having a "bad guy" in the server.  It's not fun conflict.  It's just plain greifing.

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008 10:43 pm CST »
The new rules still allow killing. So unless he killed you umteen times earlier that day he didn't do anything wrong.  

The new rules have no hard kill limit now. The limit is at the admin or pk's discretion.  It's basically says don't be an ass.  Hopefully the admins use that to make the server a place you don't get harassed.  Jail people for 5 days non-afk jailtime for any rule break and you will see a reduction in problems.

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008 11:13 pm CST »
The problem is that jailing someone for 5 days doesn't lead to reduced problems. It just leads to them afking for 5 days. Increased jail time is not an effective punishment, and I've come up with a new idea that I think many players will enjoy. We're working out the finer points of it, but you'll see it on the server when it's ready!

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #7 on: February 1, 2008 07:59 am CST »
I didn't realize you started a new char. I just figured evil_inc was atleast RL1 by now.  The SS showed he killed a RL0 char. It should be cut and dry on what to do. Will he even get anything for it? Unlikely.

I think the stool jail was Rose's idea.  It's a great concept to force non-afk jail.  I hope it helps.  I think punishments that double each time would be a deterrent.  If not then they are spending most of their time in jail and not bothering anyone.  If by the third offense (that would mean 4 weeks non-afk jail) they don't get it than atleast the players get a month without that person around.  If they create a new char it should be jailed too.  Punishments follow the player not the character according to the current rules.