Author Topic: What the crap is wrong with CS servers today?  (Read 9567 times)

slorge_gridlock

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2006 06:40 pm CDT »
Alcohol....hmmmm.  I used to drink about 2/3 of a fifth of Jack Daniel's everynight, when I was on the road in my band.  It made me play like shiat.  I continued that for around 5-6 years.  I'm a happy fun drunk, but I sure did drink a lot.  But the day my wife and I had my first kid, I just said, "no more" and for a 2 or 3 years, I didn't have any alcoholic drinks....at all.  I started feeling better, physically, too.  I drink every once in a while, now, but to tell you the truth I can make a 6 pack of beer last 3 months.

When I was in the bars and playing and singing, drinking was part of the act, I guess, and I guess I enjoyed it to the extreme.  But I found out I could live without it, no problem, so I guess I'm no alcoholic.

Now cigarettes....been smoking since I was 19.  I'll probably die from that.  I know it.  I know it and I still have a hard time quitting.  I always say to myself, "I could quit at any time", but why don't I?  I'm addicted.  

No advice from the old man, here.  Just be careful.  One man's trashed is another man's treasured, and as the Japanese do, anything in moderation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by slorge_gridlock »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2006 07:27 pm CDT »
OMG I WANT BEER NOW.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »